Our Team

Our Team
Katarina, Roland, Audra, and Rochelle

Who we are?

Roland, Rochelle, Katarina, and Audra...four Christians who have formed a team to help Haiti. This blog is keeping us in contact with family, friends, and supporters, and, hopefully, with our "blog followers" will help contribute funds to our efforts.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rochelle and Audra Heading Down to Haiti!

This Tuesday and Wednesday Rochelle and Audra will be flying from their homes down to Haiti. They will meet Roland in Port-au-Prince and then take the bus to Cap-Haitien. Let's keep them all in our prayers during travel and while the work continues in Haiti! I know they will love it and will make much progress. There is so much work to be done constantly! Right now, I am actually chating with them while they are out buying supplies for themselves, the house, and the work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Amanda, and I do not mean to bother anyone. I was wondering if whoever was in charge of this blog could tell Rochelle or Audra to contact me at agann@mail.fresnostate.edu. I really need to contact them. Great work in Haiti :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete